Purchase Ledger Clerk
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Healthcare Providers in the Medical and Nursing industry. The position is based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, and the company are looking to hire a Sales Ledger Clerk to start immediately on a temporary contract.
The client are one of the UK's leading established home care providers, with a number of care homes across the country. They offer a variety of rewarding career opportunities, and are currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team in Stevenage, Hertfordshire.
As a Purchase Ledger Clerk, your key responsibilities will be:
- Processing invoices
- Gaining authorisation for payment
- Processing the payment run
- Matching invoices to payments
- Producing Aged Creditor Reports
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to start immediately
- Have experience working as a Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Be able to work well within a team
The client is offering a competitive hourly rate (negotiable depending upon experience)