Administrator - 6 month contract
This role is responsible for working within our People Development team to support day to day administration.
This role is responsible for working within our People Development team to support the delivery of day to day administration, particularly with regard to our learning offer and learning management system.
The role of the People Development Administrator will be responsible for day to day delivery of these administration activities according to governance, processes, policies and agreed service level agreements.
- Managing the People Development mailbox, responding to queries and completing appropriate requests in a timely and accurate manner. Escalate queries / provide alternative options.
- Supporting learners' access to information on iLearn, our Learning Management System.
- Dealing with internal and external course logistics, including room bookings, equipment, printing, couriering of materials and organisation of refreshments
- Liaising with external vendors to ensure all appropriate information, materials and course requirements are in place for delivery of courses
- Managing joining instructions, registration and post course evaluation for the core curriculum
- Provide specific administrative support for the Audit Technical Training Team in line with service level agreements
- Produce standard reports for key stakeholders
- Provide support for the uploading of new learning packages in line with the Learning Management System requirements
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Focus on client service excellence
- Experience of working within a learning and development environment preferred
- Experience of working with SABA or other mainstream Learning Management System software preferred
- Proven experience of working with Microsoft applications - Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A good communicator with a logical and pragmatic style
- A high level of personal commitment to task completion, with the ability to prioritise
- Values diversity of colleagues and demonstrates capability to work alone and as part of a team