Corporate Tax, Senior Manager - Cambridge
The Corporate Tax team assist their clients in meeting their complex demands for UK tax reporting, compliance, planning, strategy and areas of controversy.
With a deep technical and industry knowledge base, the team work with a wide range of businesses to develop and implement effective, practical and sustainable tax strategies.
The team work with organisations and individuals to structure transactions and operations in a tax-effective manner. This includes helping clients to mitigate tax risk, comply effectively with tax laws and take into account the prospect of change.
The business tax advisory professionals help clients through the challenges of planning, financial accounting, tax compliance and maintaining effective relationships with the tax authorities.
An experienced corporate tax specialist comfortable in reviewing compliance and advising large multinationals.
- Build relationships with clients, winning work proactively and contributing to winning new clients
- High level management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken
- Overall responsibility of quality of client service
- Manage possible leads from other areas of the practice
- Build networks and relationships internally and externally for the team to leverage from
- Help people to develop through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring staff
- Skills and Experience required for the role of Senior Tax Manager
- Significant experience in Corporate Tax from a large accountancy or law firm
- Professionally qualified with relevant experience