Credit Analyst - Oxford Circus - Up to £340 per day - Oil and Gas Business
Your new company
An exciting opportunity to work for a Oil and Gas business in Central London is now available (5 minute walk from Oxford circus station). This role is long term temp and will be available for a minimum of a year (potential for up to 3 years).
Your new role
To effectively implement the relevant credit policies, including management of credit risk and due diligence assessments; including:
- Ensuring that "Know you Customer" and other required due diligence is carried out on counterparties
- Monitoring sales to ensure that transactions are within approved credit limits
- Performing periodic credit reviews, recommending credit limits and monitoring credit positions of all customers
- Developing and maintaining credit models
- Negotiation and management of credit support requirements, where these are required, in particular Letters of Credit
- Preparing required reporting on credit matters
- Monitoring external credit markets to ensure that any risks are rapidly identified
- Effectively utilising the credit screening tools available
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of credit risk management and knowledge of market risk related to structured finance/ credit products.
- Experience of implementing credit and due diligence reviews.
- Knowledge of FX.
- Experience with lending documentation.
- Experience in the oil and gas or energy sector
- Good written and oral communications skills
What you'll get in return
Excellent salary, long term role, newly refurbished office, great working environment and autonomy to work on your own accord
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Credit Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly