Opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a leader of the rail infrastructure construction company.
Your new company
This iconic Australian owned brand has been operating for over 10 years specialising in railway infrastructure are currently looking for an immediately available Financial Accountant to join their team on a temporary to permanent bases.
Your new role
This is a varied and interesting position specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing Financial statements and reports for Year End
- Leading the month end journal reporting and processing
- Maintain the fixed assets and hire purchase leases
- Manage the entire month end process
- Lead month end journal reporting and processing
- Management of cash flow and forecasting
- Manage and report accounts receivable
- Ad hoc work when needed to support CFO
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified
- Previous experience within a construction / infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Macros writing is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Katie Wilcox on 9744 3344 for further information or email email@example.com If this role isn't exactly what you are looking for but you are looking for other opportunities in Accountancy & Finance then please call me for a confidential conversation.