Credit Controller from Professional Services
Are you a Credit Controller from Professional Services? Do you have 3 years experience in credit control?
Page Personnel have the opportunity to work with a Top 30 Accountancy Practice based in Central London.
The client are a top 30 accountancy firm therefore candidates who have previously worked in this field will be of particular interest.
- Working closely with the other credit controller to ensure clients are chased on time and in line with our internal processes whilst ensuring that all collection notes are kept up to date.
- Producing and sending a large volume of collection emails on a daily basis, as well as contacting clients via telephone.
- Taking and processing card payments from clients over the phone.
- Escalating disputes and/or problems to the relevant staff members in line with internal processes.
- Communicating internally with the firm's Partners and Fee Earners and providing weekly debtor report updates to the Finance Director.
The successful Credit Controller from Professional Services (accountancy) will:
- 18 months - 3 years experience in credit control
- Ability to commute to Central London
- Experience working in professional services sector
- Willingness to use all avenues of communication
- Good organisational skills
The Credit Controller from Professional Services will be offered a role at a salary between 25k - 28k depending on experience in Central London.
An excellent benefits programme is offered as well;
Season ticket loan, pension, health care and free fruit and coffee in the office.