This Accounts Receivable role will include the following duties:
- Raising invoices and credit notes for all customers across four ledgers, bot EDI and manual invoices.
- Closing AR in a timely and accurate manner at month end: liaising with EU processing hub to ensure all shipments of goods are properly processed and recorded, balance sheet reconciliation
- Monthly commentaries on Sales Ledgers
- Dealing with queries on invoices with NAM and customers.
- Tracking and booking credit notes for sales spend (promotional discounts) given to customers; reconciling with GL. Managing flow of incoming invoices from customers, seeking relevant approvals from NAMs. Liaise with Controlling team to ensure all costs are captured
- Allocating cash receipts from remittances and managing debits (monies withheld from customers).
- Manage debits/ contras between AP and AR ledgers.
- Providing customer statements and sending out copy invoices when required
- Responsible for first line credit control: reviewing AR reports regularly and chasing for overdue payments, and actively highlighting any payment issues.
- Key contact for AR queries during annual audit
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 year's work experience of AR or AP accounting; experience in a retail company is a plus, and experience using SAP is a major plus. Languages is preferable either Dutch or German.
A fantastic medium sized retail company based in Wimbledon that will give you complete ownership over the AR ledgers for our clients subsidiaries in Belgium, France, Germany and Switzerland.
Salary & Benefits
This 2-3 month temporary role will be paying circa £15.00 per hour dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.