Credit Controller - Part Time
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a large family run Logistics and Property leasing business based on the outskirts of Bristol in South Gloucestershire.
Our Client has a turnover of around 72 Million and specialises in Logistics, Property and Leasing.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers to collect overdue payments, manage their payment options and find appropriate resolutions to their account queries
- Maintain up to date account notes and record communications with customers
- Send copy invoices, statements, reminder letters
- Liaise with internal staff to help resolve customer queries, ensuring they are followed through to a resolution in a timely manner
- Run and circulate weekly debtors report with commentary
- Attend weekly debtors review meeting
The successful candidate will have experience of dealing with large ledgers and have specialised in a credit control specific role. In addition you must have strong excel skills and experience of dealing with the full credit process past query resolution stage.
This role will not offer instant progression, but could be ideal for someone seeking a part time role alongside their AAT studies or someone seeking a steady role on a part time basis.