Associate / Senior Associate - Corporate Finance Advisory - Financial Advisory - Hong Kong
2 days left
About Deloitte China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
About Financial Advisory
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value. We are dedicated to providing clients with a full range of services, including:
Mergers & Acquisitions
Corporate Finance Advisory Services provide Strategic corporate advisory services for corporate finance transactions, ranging from M&A strategy and advisory, capital raising to business disposals.
M&A Transaction Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
Valuation and Modeling Services guide and advise clients on valuation methodologies and provide valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products relevant to our clients.
Deloitte Forensic Services assist organizations in managing forensic issues and focus on outcomes that address reputation protection, asset recovery and prevention.
Restructuring Services assist financial and corporate investors in assessing investment opportunities and providing professional advisory services to support them in making effective and timely business and investment decisions concerning their outbound, inbound or domestic M&A transactions.
Other Advisory Services
Infrastructure and Capital Project Advisory Services provide services range from developing the underlying commercial structure, building the financial model to managing the financing process.
Real Estate Advisory Services provide tailored, collaborated financial advisory services for real estate clients ranging from strategy advisory, cross-border advisory, capital and debt market advisory to divestiture.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Handle corporate finance projects including financial advisory on mergers and acquisitions, fund raising activities, and / or related transactions
- Gain exposure to corporate finance industry and knowledge in the Hong Kong Listing Rules and the Takeovers Code
- Cooperate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with regulatory authorities
- Assess potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modeling
- Bachelor's degree in a financial discipline, a professional qualification would be preferred
- Minimum 3 years' investment banking, audit or management consulting equivalent experience (for Senior Associate candidates); Minimum 1-2 years' investment banking, audit or management consulting equivalent (for Associate candidates)
- Strong team orientation and a demonstrated ability to work effectively with team members in multiple groups and regions
- Good communication skills in Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- A working knowledge of the Hong Kong Listing Rules, Takeovers Code and/or experience in preparing financial models and information memoranda will be an advantage
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.
Requisition code: CN138032