Regional Finance Director, European Bank
- Senior Regional Role
- Established European Banking Group
- Attractive Base & Bonuses
Our client is a well-established European Banking Group primarily focusing on Corporate & Investment Banking in Asia. With steady growth in the Asia region, an outstanding regional leadership role has arisen for a seasoned Finance professional to join the Bank, based in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the Asia CFO, you will be the Regional Leader of all Country Financial Reporting and Legal Entity Reporting teams in Asia, overseeing a group of country finance leaders. Your teams will be responsible for Financial, Regulatory, and Tax Reporting / Compliance deliverables and processes for all the local entities including branch, securities and other subsidiaries. You will provide guidance to the local country finance heads in overseeing financial controls and assurance of the Finance function, process of general ledger and local regulatory reporting system, implementation of financial control policies, procedures and systems. You will lead teams in articulating financial requirements in finance and cross bank system projects, participating in systems development and implementation of regulatory requirements and new initiatives. When required, you will work with the local teams to liaise with local regulators, tax authorities, external and internal auditors, business units to handle financial accounting matters, regulatory reporting issues, tax reporting and compliance matters, audit and reviews. As a regional leader, you will manage team performance and promote best practice. In addition, you will act as a deputy to the Asia CFO, working closely with the regional / country senior management teams and the business.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- A university degree and professional accounting qualifications, CPA or CA
- Minimum 15+ years experience in Finance function at Country CFO, Finance Director and/or Financial Controller roles
- Working experience gained from Asia in Corporate Banking, Wholesale Banking, Investment Banking, and / or Securities / Brokerages is a MUST
- Solid knowledge of local regulatory requirements and regulatory reporting standards in Asia
- Familiar with Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets (Equities & Fixed Income) products and services Proven track record in team management at regional and local team level
- Asia working experience is a MUST
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Contact Amy Ho (852) 3101 3066 or click APPLY NOW button quoting reference number AH 43450. www.ambition.com.hk
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.