Manager, Management Reporting, Buy Side
My client is a first tier investment holding company. Their main strategy is to invest in large state-owned enterprises and restructure them to increase profits. With fast expansion plans in Greater China and Asia Pacific, they are now looking for a Manager, Management Accounting for their Finance team.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, please find your key responsibilities below:
- Coordinate and prepare management reports, including daily and monthly P/L, plus commission reports, ad hoc reports;
- Monitor subsidiaries performance;
- Facilitate management's strategic planning by preparing feasibility studies, scenario analysis and financial models;
- Review and analysis of financial data;
- Prepare P/L budget and forecast;
- Assis in some finance projects.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 6+ years of working experience in Banking/ Performance Management.
- Self-motivated with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading bank that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV's (in WORD format) with your current and expected salary.