Personal Assistant, Business Manager
- Assist the Senior Executive on various business projects or activities and to ensure the smooth implementation of management strategies
- Prepare and handle various correspondences such as business plans, letters, reports, presentation materials and meeting minutes, etc
- Attend meeting with overseas clients and follow up post-meeting issues
- Handle ad-hoc projects or duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- 4-7 yrs' working experience covering business analysis or business support gained at investment bank
- Good understanding about the financial market
- Experienced in dealing with senior management with different backgrounds
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Presentable, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Agile and able to work under pressure
- Analytical, organized, detail-minded and with good initiatives
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.