Compliance Officer, Investment Banking
Our client is an International Investment Banking advisory firm that is growing rapidly in the APAC region. As part of the growth, they are looking at having an additional headcount in the compliance team to support the business in the APAC region primarily Singapore and Hong Kong.
As a compliance officer, you will be reporting into the Head of Legal and Compliance APAC covering the following:
- Providing regulatory advisory support to the business on a daily basis in relation to regulatory obligations from MAS and HKMA
- Be responsible for new client on-boarding process and all KYC matters
- Be involve in the implementation of compliance monitoring plans
- Actively manage insider list, gifts and entertainment and outside business interests register
- Providing assistance with the delivering and overseeing of a comprehensive compliance training to the firm's employees
- Candidate should have at least 4-6 years of experience in the AML/KYC Compliance space
- Candidate should be driven, well spoken and energetic to work in a fast paced environment
- Candidate should have a self-starting attitude with a strong willingness to take on additional responsibility
To apply, please send in a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, if you have any questions, feel free to send an email or contact Cynthia Teo [Reg No. R1546879] at +65 6572 4500.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)