Officer - Chat Surveillance
- Conduct surveillance and monitoring of traders' and other designated staffs' communications.
- Conduct surveillance and monitoring in respect of obligor grades.
- Perform activities of the control room function such as maintenance of embargo lists.
- Drive the implementation of new regulatory requirements.
- Keep abreast of new and changes to the regulations.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal policies and procedures.
- Initiate process improvements.
- Manage projects assigned.
- Liaise with regulators, and external and internal auditors.
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience in regulatory compliance, business/operational compliance or audit within or in respect of the banking/financial sector.
- Familiar with the relevant laws, regulations, notices and guidelines.
- Familiar with banking products and services.
- Possess a university degree (or in lieu of a degree, strong relevant experience).
- Proven leadership, organization and facilitation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive, independent and resourceful.
- Embodies team work.