PMO Manager (Contract)
PMO Manager responsible for Financial Management across the GCFO portfolio.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Guidance to PMs and PgMs on Budget Plan, Benefits Plan & cost Plan, OPEX vs. CAPEX allocation
Guidance on any new Idea, PED submission
Provide reporting on portfolio including released and unreleased projects (waterline)
Provide first level assistance on Clarity issues
Weekly control on projects and programmes financials (Budget, Actuals, Forecast, OPEX / CAPEX...)
Weekly control on Group CFO portfolio structure
Weekly control on project approval status / seed funding
Provide financials for SIC
Implement what if scenario
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 years PMO experience
- Knowledge of Programme / Projects financials (OPEX / CAPEX, Financial and non-Financial Benefits....)
- Stakeholder management
- Good communication skill oral and written
- Knowledge of Tableau is a +.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 18/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.