Financial Controller - Private Equity
About the Financial Controller - Private Equity Role:
You will be responsible for the daily fund administration and deal support activities. In addition, you will be responsible for consolidating and analysing the valuation of portfolio companies on a quarterly basis for purposes of investor reporting and management accounting, tax & reporting.
- Responsible for financial control and all accounting activities of the master feeder fund and investment holding companies
- Review quarterly management accounts prepared by the fund administrator
- Prepare quarterly investor report and assist in calculations of returns (gross and net IRR & multiples for fund, portfolio etc) on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Review monthly management accounts prepared by the service provider
- Managing cash flow and act as the bank's authorised signer
- Coordinate with the internal and external auditors to ensure that all documentation is provided in a timely manner and that audited annual accounts are completed in time
To succeed in this role, you must have fund administration and deal support experience.
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- Asset performance reporting experience will be beneficial
- Private equity / fund admin experience
- Financial impact analysis experience will be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience in leading, building and driving forward teams in a dynamic environment
The successful Financial Controller - Private Equity will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller - Private Equity job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman