Associate, Accountant (Private Equities)
• Processing daily transactions and funding requirements, updating relevant data and transactions in the accounting and management system;
• Preparing routine management reports for private equity investments;
• Liaising with overseas accounting agents on financial accounts and statutory filings for our foreign incorporated subsidiaries, and assisting in the review of financial reports;
• Preparing accounting reconciliations, review of investment holding company accounts and liaison with external auditors;
• Assisting in user acceptance testing for enhancements to our accounting system, or assisting in automation and streamlining initiatives;
• Corporate secretarial work relating to investment holding companies.
• Bachelor in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines.
• At least 4 - 5 years relevant accounting work experience in the finance, accounting or private equity industry.
• Committed and motivated individuals who are meticulous and have an eye for details, and who enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
• Good communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and have practical working experience with accounting software systems.