Consultancy, Regional Finance Manager
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Provide finance advice to the business and conduct reviews on budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain a database of pricing levels benched market to construction cost & build area.
- Manage yearly accounting processes across the South East Asia Region.
- Manage statutory report/filings and act as the main point of contact to external auditors.
- Manage tax compliance for the region and ensure all tax fillings and payments are submitted on time.
- Qualified accountant and relevant finance experience in the real estate, infrastructure or natural resources industry.
- Team management experience preferred.
- Competent Microsoft Excel skills (pivot table)s.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6678 6859
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number - 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.