Change Manager (4-days)
- End-to-End Change Role
- 12 months, Fixed-Term
Role & Objective: Change Manager across the Business Projects portfolio. You'll be planning and executing change strategies for business projects in this iconic organisation.
- Put together change plans and engagement strategies
- Perform change impact analysis to identify gaps and determine scope of change management - including input to strategy, resources, estimates and project plans
- Develop communications plans and write tactical communications tailored to various audiences
- Identify potential people risks, anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in an easy to understand manner
- Execute change management plans and deliver tactical change artefacts.
- Coach senior leaders through change awareness and implementation
Technical competencies and experience:
- 5+ years experience in implementing organizational change management for large-scale projects
- Experienced in performing change impact analysis to identify gaps and create change management plan across a complex stakeholder structure.
- Experienced in engaging and strategizing with key stakeholders across functional areas at all level within an organization
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change processes
- Strong knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Is a self-starter, who works collaboratively particularly in ambiguous environments
For a confidential discussion please feel free to reach out to Abeer Muhammad in our Sydney office.