Senior Relationship Credit Manager
- Build your career your way
- Access to innovative financial solutions
- Work with industry experts to grow business opportunities
As the Sr. Relationship Credit Manager, you are responsible to work directly with the customer, Credit Executives and Relationship Managers to complete the broader credit assessment function and ensure an optimal 'well managed' portfolio. It is expected that a clear understanding of the performance history and future plans of each portfolio is well understood by you at all times. You will also collaborate with the Relationship Managers, product partners and Credit Executives to ensure an effective and value adding strategy is identified for the customer whilst minimising all potential risks to ANZ.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary Qualification in a business related field
- Proven knowledge of financial statements and credit risk assessment skills (background of sound business lending)
- Demonstrated understanding of small and medium business needs and expectations and abilities to originate new business
- Ability to work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and demonstrated excellent customer focus
- Excellent people management and coaching skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we're committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We've made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We're exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we're focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you've got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ's success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS072413.