Divisional Finance Director
Robert Half is currently recruiting a commercially focused Divisional Finance Director role for a leading business with operations in the Leicestershire area.
The role will see someone come in as the key commercial advisor to the operational directors of the company, with a reporting line into the Group Finance Director. Based on the set up of the organisation, most of operational / transactional finance responsibilities sit in a Shared Service Centre. Therefore this position will have a true focus on commercial / strategic activities. Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide commercial / financial insight into key business decisions
- Support on all bids / tenders undertaken by the business
- Investment Appraisal
- Drive an increase in profitability throughout the organisation
- Support the wider finance team with core finance activities
- Improve existing controls, processes and systems
- Review / sign-off of all financial reports related to the business unit
- High-Level commercial analysis on management accounts
The right person for this role will have been operating at a senior capacity for a number of years in a large organisation. Some of the key skills and experiences you should bring to the role are:
- A professional accounting qualification
- Excellent academic record
- Evidence of making commercial improvements in organisations
- The ability to inspire change and a culture of improvement
- A track-record of promotion, and the ambition to continue along that path.
The business is a household name and operates through a number of offices globally, with a complex matrix setup. Despite this- locally there is a close-knit management team and the successful applicant should be able to operate in an SME type environment as well as understand the complexities of working for a global business.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this role will be in the region of £75,000 in addition to this the successful person will receive:
- A Competitive Pension Scheme
- Car Allowance
- Family Medical Care
- Up to 25% Bonus
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.