Temporary Accounts Assistant
The Role will include the following duties
- Supporting the preparation and analysis of monthly financial accounts
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Balance-sheet reconciliations and payment schedules.
- Preparation of statutory reports
- Cashbook and forecasting
- Preparing and reporting of statistical and financial information
- Support transactional accounts
The Successful applicant will have experienced the following:
- Previously worked in a high volume environment
- Have a strong understanding of transactions accounting within a small to medium environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good academic background
The Role will pay circa of £11 dependent on experience, if you feel you are suitable give me a call as soon as possible on 0121 616 4600.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.