Financial Reporting Accountant
A growing technology business are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity to join the business as a Financial Reporting and Management Accountant. You will report directly into the CFO and work closely with them on a daily basis giving you the opportunity to develop new skills. With huge growth plans and already offices globally this is an opportunity that can offer huge career progression for the right candidate.
Role Description / Main duties & responsibilities:
- Assisting in the production of management reporting packs, building on existing reports to ensure management / board receives timely, accurate and insightful financial information.
- Assist in business planning, forecasting and budgeting liaising with key stakeholders within the business
- Assist in Technical Accounting - ensure business accounting policies up to latest industry practice and technical requirements (IFRS)
- Maintaining ledgers and ensuring month end reconciliations are performed. Ensure processes and controls documentation is maintained and controls are adhered to.
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts and liaise with the auditors throughout the audit process.
- Provide business partnering services to all departments within the organisation to ensure efficient and cost effective execution of business objectives
- Assist in implementing new financial and reporting systems
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Newly/recently ACA/ACCA
- Technical knowledge, FCA regulations, IFRS, VAT, Tax.
- Proven strong financial reporting and reconciliations experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Apply for Financial Reporting Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly