Opportunity to join a global company based in new state of the art offices in Milton Keynes. Chance to join a growing team with the scope of further progression throughout the company.
Based in the heart of Milton Keynes, this financial consulting business have recently moved into new state of the art offices. Unrivalled scope for progression both within the system accounts team and elsewhere in the business makes this one of the most sort after companies in the Milton Keynes area.
Systems Accountant Duties:
- Preparing test plans and scripts for new data lakes and financial systems whilst ensuring high quality and accuracy is consistently maintained throughout.
- Testing components and whilst comparing business results against expected outcomes.
- Identify and record faults
- Provide feedback to the development team and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Maintaining feedback and reporting for test results and outcomes
- Work effectively both internally and externally with a wide range of suppliers
- Providing commentary to the development area for scheduling purposes.
- Regulatory reporting
Systems Accountant requirements:
- Experience with system testing within a finance environment
- Database knowledge and testing experience
- Proven experience within Fiance or Risk
- Experience in large data sets, data lakes and calculations
- Excellent communicator
Working for one of the countries leading accountancy firms that can offer a highly competitive salary.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Company car/allowance
- Share schemes
- Target driven promotions