Group Reporting Accountant
This is an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified Chartered Accountant (0 to 2 years PQE) who is looking for their first move out of practice into industry. Daily activities will initially include taking responsibility for the monthly FRS 102 consolidation of over 22 companies in over 13 different countries. The role will be the representative of the Group Reporting team across multiple business stakeholders.
Currently ranked as one of Britain's largest private companies, this firm's high growth is proven through its increasing annual profits. The company also has strategic plans to grow further in the future.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the annual consolidated statutory financial statements and financial statements
- Completion of the supporting schedules / balance sheet reconciliations (intangible assets, fixed assets, foreign exchange etc.)
- Intercompany process and transactions
- Liaising with audit and tax team
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- Ownership of the Group chart of accounts
- Researching accounting treatments and write papers on expected impact to the Group
- Develop Group Policies and Accounting Policies document
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as and when required
The successful candidate will have FRS 102 consolidations experience as well as experience in preparing company financial statement audits.
Taking pride in their work, and an ability to work in a dynamic environment and run small projects are attributes that are essential for this role. Other key characteristics include a confident oral presentation and communication skills to influence, persuade, negotiate, motivate and agree commitments with colleagues.
Must be ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified.
£40,000 plus excellent benefits, and career progression opportunities in a global business