An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to an industry leading organisation based in the West End. The role provides excellent insight into the core commercial activities of the organisation.
The business is one of Britain's fastest growing and most innovative online businesses. They're already market leaders in their industry and still going from strength to strength, enjoying a bigger market share than any other competitor.
They are looking for world class individuals to help us realise our ambitious plans for growth.
- Producing and presenting the monthly commercial pack to the Sales Management team
- Development, maintenance and update of the financial forecasting model to ensure reflection of the latest position
- Reporting of KPI's across the business and devising plans to improve performance and maximise profitability.
- Develop financial analysis that challenges & evaluates commercial decisions
- Identify risks and work with the relevant department to reduce / avoid / mitigate them
- Work with channel teams to ensure post-evaluation learning is incorporated into future business activities.
- Project work, working with stake holders to identify reporting requirements and ensure that these are delivered within schedule
- Providing consultative support for the development of new systems and processes
- Continuous analysis of processes within finance and proactively offering alternative proposals to improve these processes.
- Commercial Finance team
- Head of pricing and commercial planning
- Finance director
- Sales managers
- Educate to degree level or equivalent
- Acquired a financial qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Proven business partner
- Strong financial modelling skills in excel, ideally with some exposure to the commercial sector
- A strong understanding of how commercial reality translates into financial models
- An ability to understand the commercial intention of financial models
The client is paying between £45,000- £50,000 plus benefits.