The purpose of this role is to analyse financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; recommending actions.
A global leader in their field of expertise, based in large modern offices in the Woking area, with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
The Finance Analyst:
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analysing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analysing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analysing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements
The ideal candidate for the Finance Analyst role;
- Will have advanced Excel skills (ideally Macro level, Visual Basic - VBA, Modelling etc...but, training will be provided as long as you are willing to develop your Excel skills)
- will have worked in a similar role previously
- ideally be Part Qualified in CIMA / ACCA / CFA (although NOT essential)
- experience of SAP is also desirable but not essential.
The Finance Analyst role can pay between £35-45,000 (up to £50,000 for the right candidate), + bonus, study support, pension, 25 days holiday.