Accounts Assistant from the Property sector
This role, Accounts Assistant from the Property sector, is an exciting interim assignment to start next week. The position will be paid hourly and will be based in South West London meaning candidates must be able to commute to that location.
Our client are a Construction business that operate nationally within the UK. Their head office is based in South West London and you will report directly into the Financial Controller.
This role, Accounts Assistant from the Property sector, involves:
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices
- Review and adhere to department budgets
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees
- Using Excel - VlookUps and Pivot Tables
- Temporary role
- Start next week
- Paid hourly
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Assistant from the Property sector, must have experience working in the Property or Construction sector.
Since our client are based within construction it is vital that candidates understand the way in which the industry works.
The candidate must also have some experience in Accountancy ideally with an accounts assistant role, however there is flexibility as Property experience is the most important factor.
This role, Accounts Assistant from the Property sector, is a temporary role to start next week for a candidate that is immediately available.