Senior Payroll Administrator
A growing Recruitment company based in the heart of Watford are seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. You will report directly into a hands on Payroll Manager and assist with software updates, testing, year end and training and developing less experienced team members. Salary they are offering is £22,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience with excellent benefits and a senior role.
My client are a leading Recruitment business who are based in the centre of Watford. They operate all over the UK and are seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. You will work closely with your Manager and process weekly payrolls, train less experienced staff members and check and approve time sheets. This is a great opportunity to further your career and be part of an innovative and growing company.
- Liaise with the payroll assistants regularly to help achieve all tasks as per the daily/weekly/monthly task list to meet the payroll deadlines
- Assist with more complex payroll related queries
- Check and approve timesheets or payments processed for wages, VAT, adhoc payments or deductions and provide guidance and training to payroll administrators
- Processing weekly payrolls
- Work closely with the Payroll Manager with software updates, testing, year end, adhoc tasks and training and developing other team members with less experience
- Provide cover for the payroll administrators during absence due to breaks, sickness or holiday.
- Ad hoc reporting
- A background in Payroll, experience of Weekly Payrolls is essential
- A hard working candidate who works well in a team environment
- The ability to multi task
- Happy to manage and train junior staff members, a natural leader
- Positive working attitude
Whats on offer?
- A senior job role with lots of exposure
- Growing company who can offer career progression
- Friendly and collaborative Payroll team
- Competitive salary of £22,000 - £25,000 plus great benefits