Permanent credit controller- Media experience required. Immediate Start! £25-30K
Please only apply if you are immediately available or on a short notice period.
Your new company
This small media organisation is based in the London West End. They have a small finance team and staff retention is excellent due to the great culture within the team. Due to Corporate Group re-structuring and a general increase in business and administration the organisation are looking to appoint an experienced Credit Controller.
Your new role
-Dealing with EMEA
- Chasing 2000 live accounts
-Liaising with suppliers across seas
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven record in Credit Control, approx. 3+ yrs. (Approx. 2000+ live accounts )
- Ability to work in a small accounts team of 6 people, but out-going and flexible enough to understand the needs of other departments within the Company/Group.
- Ability to work to monthly deadlines and report to necessary members of staff.
- Sales Ledger Accounts experience with Great Plains Dynamics software.
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a salary ranging from £25k-30k (dependant on experience). You'll enjoy an exciting and relative environment with modern tools and technology to get your job done and a team of 6 hard-working, ambitious, like-minded individuals supporting you.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Accounting, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.