Management Accountant, Nottingham, Notts, £30,000 - £35,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are working with a rapidly growing & acquisitive construction business to recruit a Management Accountant. The business has seen some exciting contract wins recently and have created this position to support the growth. You will report to the Finance Manager but will have close contact with both the FD & Group FD.
The role will have high visibility so you will need to be comfortable in a fast paced and business facing position. The role would suit a newly qualified Accountant who wants to join a business during an exciting period of growth.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Manage the production of the company P&L reporting
- Management of Group P&L's and review group P&L forecasts
- Review group costs and variance analysis
- Conversion of existing reporting into Power BI
- Production of monthly executive management information pack
- Variance, sensitivity and risk analysis of the financial information provided to management
- Continuous review and improvement of information provision
To be considered for this position you will be fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) although people at the late stage of their studies will also be considered with the right experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.