Group Tax Manager
Robert Half are hiring for a Group Tax Manager for a fast-growing listed multinational company based in Northamptonshire. This is a permanent full-time position.
Reporting into the Head of Tax, the Group Tax Manager is responsible for a broad corporate tax role focusing on the UK business, but also supporting the global tax affairs of the company.
He or she will work on UK tax compliance, planning, reporting and tax accounting and will provide tax support on acquisitions and integrations, as well as supporting on global tax project work.
- Managing the corporation tax compliance and planning work with primary responsibility for the UK companies.
- Managing the consolidated Group half year and year-end tax reporting process.
- Preparation of the tax disclosures for the consolidated and UK entity accounts.
- Budgeting and forecasting the Group tax position.
- Involvement in tax structuring and planning projects.
- Managing the SAO review process.
- Maintaining CbC reporting.
- Liaison with site finance managers and external advisers where required.
- Management of the Group Tax Accountant.
The company are looking to hire a qualified accountant or tax advisor (CTA / ACA / ACCA / ICAS) with strong UK corporate tax experience.
Prior experience in deferred tax accounting and/or consolidations work is beneficial.
The successful candidate may have gained this experience in a large practice or from working in a tax position in industry.
The client is a large, listed multinational business based in Northamptonshire who operate globally and who have enjoyed 25% revenue growth year-on-year for the last 5 years.
Salary & Benefits
Salary on offer is between £65,000 and £75,000 + £10,000 car allowance + benefits package including pension and healthcare.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.