Commercial Finance Business Partner
Commercial Business Partner
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Reporting into the Commercial Manager /Controller the Commercial Analyst - Field Sales will be a key business partner for the Field Sales team; working closely with the Field Development Managers, the Field Sales Manager, the UK Telesales Controller and Head of Marketing.
You will be part of a Commercial Finance team of 5 who support the business in the delivery of the Strategic Plan across Sales, Marketing and Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Commercial Analyst- Field Sales, your responsibilities will include business partnering the Field sales team and marketing, budgeting forecasting & month end, trend analysis and other adhoc commercial activities.
- FDM business case support- both in the commercial training of the field sales team and continuous improvement of business case process in conjunction with the Commercial Manager- National and Business Development
- Working with Sales and Marketing to develop promotional effectiveness
- Working with Marketing to understand how market insights can be used with field pricing tactical strategies to gain market share
Key Reporting Activities
- Ensure that all reporting is timely, accurate, suitably tailored and relevant.
- Field sales team performance - Budgets, forecasts, month end, PY analysis including commissions
- Leadership, ownership and development commercial insight for AFS UK for Category Reporting, Price Volume mix analysis and Customer ebit
- Financial trend analysis and insight on channel (all channels that impact field), product, sector, region, category etc to drive profitable commercial growth- Sales to GM/contribution analysis
- Daily sales, credits and Weekly book and Weekly sales management reporting
- Field and clearance promotions ownership tracking and authorisation
- Manage and maintain all pricing calculators
- Benchmark and make recommendations on field product /sector pricing. Identification of key / material price and terms variances for investigation with the sales team, liaising, supporting and challenging business stakeholders to understand causes.
- Credit claims approval in line with policy
- Pricing sign off of calculators and business cases in line with the pricing policy including business case review, promotions and clearance
- Authorise the Field sales relevant customer statistics
£25,000 - £35,000
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.