Robert Half Finance and Accounting are currently partnering with a leading global consultancy who are looking to recruit an accomplished and ambitious Financial Controller to join their growing business. This company specialises in providing consultancy services to some of the most prestigious international brands from both the FTSE100 and Nasdaq. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly, global expanding business in a senior finance role and benefit from vast international exposure and rapid career progression.
- Management of purchase ledger including posting of invoices, planning creditor payments and payment of invoices; Management of Commercial accountant
- Credit control assistance to Commercial accountant where required Preparation of quarterly UK VAT returns and bi-monthly Republic of Ireland VAT returns;
- Overall day to day management of the finance department;
- To develop and oversee the daily financial operations and controls
- Assist the FD in implementing new financial controls and systems;
- Assist the FD in the scoping and management of change projects within the finance department;
- Assist in the transition of the transaction ledger from a single entity to multi- entity and ensure staff are fully trained in the requirements of the new system;
- Manage the month end close process and ensure that management accounts are produced in a timely and accurate fashion;
- Month end balance sheet reconciliations;
- Management of intercompany accounts including monthly reconciliations;
- Assistance in the production of year-end stat accounts;
- Participation in the year-end audit process;
- Assistance in the preparation of financial plans and budgets
- Any other ad hoc tasks as at time to time requested by the CEO or FD.
Qualified ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA with 2-5 years post qualified experience
Strong hands-on financial accounting and management accounting experience
SME experience would be advantageous -
Ability to work in a growth environment
Able to manage stakeholders at a senior level Progression
This company is growing rapidly and they are looking for an ambitious individual to join the business and with that will facilitate fast career progression.
Salary£75,000 - £85,000 plus bonus and benefits
Location Central London
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.