Accounts Payable Clerk
Page Personnel are recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk to join an exciting media business in Wilmslow.
A global media business, with a brilliant office atmosphere and excellent perks, are recruiting an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team.
The Accounts Payable Clerk will report to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the end-to-end accounts payable process.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with operational staff to ensure the accuracy and completeness of purchase orders raised in the system
Matching purchase orders to invoices and processing invoices in the system
Entering employee expense claims into the finance system
Process payments for outstanding invoices
Process bank transactions and reconcile accounts
Verify vendor accounts by reconciling statements. Enter new or update vendor names and data
Assist with the preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have recently working as an Accounts Payable Clerk
- Have strong organisational skills
- Have a strong academic track record
- Have an interest in sport and media ideally
Up to £25,000 salary + 25 days holiday + private healthcare + generous pension scheme + on site parking + other excellent benefits