Page Personnel are recruiting a Treasury Assistant to join a global hospitality business in Macclesfield.
A global company, with an excellent reputation for staff retention and morale, and offering brilliant benefits, are looking for a Treasury Assistant to join their growing team.
The Treasury Assistant will report to the Treasury Team Leader and will be responsible for maintaining bank reconciliations and producing month end reports.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing bank accounts and reconciliations portfolios
- Investigating site queries
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Processing of payments
- Maintaining error/mapping tables for new sites and amendments
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong working knowledge of bank reconciliations - ESSENTIAL
- Have experience of working with high volumes and to tight deadlines - ESSENTIAL
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills (VLookups) - ESSENTIAL
- Have worked with SAP - DESIRABLE
- Have strong customer service skills - DESIRABLE
Up to £21,000 salary + on site parking + flexible working hours + subsidised lunch + other brilliant benefits