The Payroll Service currently operates 50+ live payrolls each month, plus a number of annual and dormant payrolls. The service provided by the bureau is centred on the clients' need and each payroll has its own procedures.
(please note, this role is NOT for a company called ADP. Please apply for the client name and details)
A well known professional services business based in the Surrey area with free parking and easy access via public transport.
The Payroll Manager role involves;
- Liaising with clients to ensure that the service expectations are met.
- Processing of the monthly, quarterly and annual payrolls in good time for payment deadlines and sending Clients the reports, payslips and necessary information to allow timely payment of the net salaries, statutory payments to HMRC and pensions.
- responsible for payment of the net salaries liaising with the client for funds and making the payment of the net salaries by BACS either from client account or from the client's own bank account.
- responsible for payment of the monthly HMRC payments liaising with the client for funding, making payments by BACS either from client account or from the client's own bank account.
- Assisting the clients and if required liaising with HMRC in relation to penalty notices, underpayment and overpayment notices.
- Processing mid-month leavers and joiners if requested by the client.
- Register new payroll clients for HMRC references.
- Set up and test new payroll clients.
- If required set up new payroll clients from current payrolls, reconciling opening cumulative values.
- Make payments of attachment of earnings orders, pension payments, childcare vouchers, expenses and other sundry payments if requested by client.
- Liaise with all clients regarding upcoming "Auto-Enrolment" changes.
- Maintain the diary of all payments and returns to be made, monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Advising clients on all aspects of payroll.
- Processing overseas employees and monitoring UK visa/work permits, National Insurance/Social Security exemption certificates, P85 forms for ex-pats and P46 ex-pat forms.
- Administering the HMRC PAYE agent web page, adding clients for electronic data exchange.
- Complying with RTI submissions.
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Manager role will;
- have worked in a similar role previously.
- Will ideally have experience of "STAR" payroll system
- MUST BE ABLE TO DEAL WITH MULTIPLE PAYROLLS, unsupervised
- Ideally have experience with RTI, Auto enrolment, processing overseas employees, P85 and p46
- Be looking for work in Surrey
The Payroll Manager role roles offers a competitive salary of up to £40,000 and benefits, to be discussed upon application.