Graduate Finance Analyst
Robert Half are currently engaged with a manufacturing firm to find them an extremely talented graduate Finance Assistant.
- The Role -
You will be wholly responsible for all internal company financial transactions. You will be based out of the Edinburgh office which is within commutable distance of the city centre. Cultural fit is extremely important - you'll be able to quickly adapt to any given situation, in an extremely fast paced setting. You'll be an effective communicator, able to demonstrate effective team-working abilities.
- Essential Criteria -
- Graduate in finance/accounting with a 1st class honours or 2:1 classification
- Working knowledge of accounting softwares
- Have a very strong knowledge of Excel
- Desirable Criteria -
- Be working toward a professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA
- Have a working knowledge of Xero
- Your Responsibilities -
- Raising invoices
- Inputting accounts payable for approval
- Bank reconciliation with foreign currencies
- Salary and Benefits -
A salary of up to 21,000 is on offer for the suitable candidate. You will also enjoy the benefits of a company which is international in scope. You will enjoy very exciting progression opportunities.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.