Finance Business Partner
Robert Half Finance & Accountancy are pleased to working with our client, a successful SME FMCG business based in Watford, on the recruitment an exciting newly created Finance Business Partner position.
Reporting to the CFO, the Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing financial planning and commercial analytical support to various divisions of the company. You will ensure the delivery of accurate and timely updates on financial performance to the business.
As the key contact between the business and the finance team you will need to be a lateral thinker who can solve problems and deliver solutions to the business, constantly challenge how things are done and look for new ways to support the business to achieve excellence in its financial performance. Responsibilities include:
- Provide weekly and monthly financial management packs for the manufacturing operations and commercial performance.
- Act as a key member of the commercial team, ensuring integration of finance operation with commercial and operational teams;
- Support, control and review expenditure of budget to meet financial targets;
- Build trend analysis to improve control and predictability of the business;
- Business partner with the business to improve understanding of the key drivers of the business and build the bottom up forecast
- Attend regular business meetings with management to help them achieve their objectives, providing finance support and insight and follow-up on action points, as applicable
- Ensure timely delivery of monthly financial information, with appropriate and consistent explanation of significant variations from budget and latest re-forecast;
- Focus on identifying and driving efficiency's and ensure they improve bottom line performance
Our client are a successful SME FMCG business based in Watford
Salary & Benefits
A highly competitive base salary of circa £55,000 plus car allowance of £4,000 and package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.