Finance Business Partner
This role will be commercially focused and will provide management accounting support for the organisation's divisional and central services. The post-holder will work within the finance team, assessing performance, understanding variances against budget, assessing and challenging development plans and providing support with financial reviews.
With a national presence, our Client is a commercially driven charity who have the status of being one of the largest UK providers within its industry. With customer satisfaction being a centre-point for company strategy they are seeking an individual who can add quality to both the finance team and the overall organisation.
Key Duties include:
- Build strong relationships with senior management in all areas. Provide support, guidance, understanding, and an ability to challenge them in all aspects finance related
- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of the monthly management reports
- Financial reporting: month-end, forecasting, and budgeting
- Exposure to, and communication with key senior stakeholders
- To provide support on the implementation of the organisation's strategy
- Advise budget holders
- Deputise for senior management as required
- Interpret operational plans by providing clear financial analysis to support the decision making process
In order to apply for this role, please ensure you meet the following criteria:
- Fully qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA with 3 years relevant financial experience (Would consider exceptional first time mover)
- Understand and experience of management accounts and commercial background
- Strong Communication skills both with finance and non finance professionals
- Advance user of Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable and confident team player
- Ability to: work under pressure, work within strict deadlines, take the lead, challenge views, and work within a team
- Possess business acumen and be commercially driven
- There will be travel requirements
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity to establish themselves within a UK industry leading organisation. This is a great opportunity for someone to use their accounting skill-set to influence business process.