Commercial Finance Manager
Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Head of Commercial Finance to join our industry leading client in Central Birmingham. The purpose of this role is to deliver high quality robust business plans and forecasts together with ad-hoc analysis and presentations for the Board to aid strategic investment decisions for the group.
· To oversee the performance management reporting tools which can inform the divisional directors and the CFO of progress against business objectives and assist the management teams in driving business performance.
· To manage budgeting, forecasting and financial planning across the Group, with responsibility for providing insightful analysis into business performance.
· To support and own the development and maintenance of the analyst model and ad hoc analysis requested to support the mode
l· To provide performance management reporting on a monthly basis as required to inform the strategic decision making requirements of senior management.
· To assist in the production of reports and analysis of information for the purposes of supporting investment appraisal decisions
· To provide financial analysis reports relating to the budgets and forecasts for up to 200 live construction projects· To manage a high-performance team
· To provide supporting analysis to aid acquisition decisions.
The successful candidate will display the following competencies:
Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) with preference given to candidates trained in practice
Strong analytical and excel modelling skills
Experienced in scenario planning and in particular investment appraisals of new developments or property acquisitions
Ability to translate outputs to both a financial and non-financial audienceStrong presentation skills
Adaptable and flexible to changing requirements
Able to forge effective and collaborative working relationships with others, and work productively as part of a highly successful and driven team
Salary & Benefits
Circa £58,000 - £65,000, plus benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.