Interim Financial Controller
3 days left
- Level of qualification
Robert Half are currently recruiting on behalf a world leading Entertainment Management Company to recruit an Interim Financial Controller to cover a period of 3 - 6 months. This role will be partly based in Germany and with this in mind it is important that the right candidate is fluent in German. Location is flexible as long as able to travel.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings-Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Qualified accountant
- Prior experience as a Financial Controller
- Prior experience with business process review
- Proven track record leading teams through change
- Fluent German
- Experience of system implementation
Salary £250 - £400 per day dependant on experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Interim Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly