Robert Half are currently recruiting for a Site/Management Accountant to join a reputable West Midlands business. This permanent opportunity will see the successful Site Accountant take a supporting role to the Senior Site Accountant and will support in production of month end analysis, ad hoc reports and the understanding of direct costs to Key stakeholders for an expanding business.
In order to be considered, the following competencies are advantageous, but not essential:
- Part Qualified Accountant studying towards (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or Qualified by Experience (QBE)
- Some form of finance qualification or knowledge is desirable
- Someone with a flexible outlook: Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting system
* Assist in the production of management accounts for 50 sites across the UK
* Variance analysis
* Prepayments and accruals
* Liaising with site/ops managers to resolve financial queries
* Assist in the production of KPI packs
Salary & Benefits
My client will offer a salary between £32,000,000 to £35,000 with company benefits and Study Support
For an opportunity to further you career with an organisation which offers a friendly, motivating and ambitious environment please forward your CV
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.