My client a manufacturing partner are looking for an Accounting manager to join their Bishop Stortford.
An international SME manufacturing company.
The main focus of this role is to be responsible for the manufacturing facility
The primary focus of this position will be financial responsibility for the manufacturing facility. Duties include the financial close, forecasting, budgeting, inventory and internal controls.
Your duties will include:
- Ensure all weekly, Monthly and annual reports are completed on time Compilation and preparation of periodic budgets and forecasts
- Provide support to the business and General Manager on all financial and operational matters
- Provide support development and leadership to ensure the maintenance of the control environment and the improvement of financial and operational practices.
- Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with all HSE directives.
- Ad Hoc tasks and projects
- Ensure all internal and customer reporting deadlines are met as agreed
- Maintain control and authorisation mechanisms to ensure compliance to internal and external audit
- Business partnering with general and operation managers, customers, site teams
£45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) per annum