Assistant Management Accountant
** ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT ** CAERPHILLY ** £9.00 - £15.50 PER HOUR **
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is urgently recruiting a role to work for a company near Caerphilly the role is on an ongoing temporary basis and needs a candidate happy to hit the ground running.
To Assistant the management accountant in all duties at month end and ongoing projects.
- Reconciling key balance sheet accounts, including Self-Billing accounts, Inter Company balances, etc.
- Daily processing of client receipts and cashbook transactions.
- Processing standard and non-standard Journals
- Prepare accruals and prepayments
- Raising sundry and inter-company sales invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Maintenance of sales ledger, to include importing of sales transactions to finance system, investigation of variances and reconciliation to in-house ordering system.
- Opening new accounts using in-house software system, credit checking clients.
- Credit control, producing month end client statements, chasing overdue debt, working with account managers to resolve client queries.
- Assisting with the preparation of month end management accounts.
- To undertake such accounting tasks as necessary and as indicated by the Finance Manager.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Part AAT qualified or studying towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA professional accounting qualifications, with a current membership subscription.
- Experience of working with an ERP system
- High level of ability in recording, analysing and presenting data in spreadsheets
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, communication and influencing skills across a range of environments.
Contact Emma Llewellyn today
T: 02920 557300
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.