Advisory - Performance Improvement, Financial Services - Customer - Senior...
In a world of dramatic and fast-paced change, the ability to retain existing customers and attract new ones is critical. As a customer advisory professional, you'll provide clients with a strong analytical framework to transform their sales and drive sustainable growth. Joining one of our high-performing, globally integrated teams, you'll work closely with our clients' marketing, sales and customer service functions, helping to ensure they interact effectively with their customer base.
Through our structured learning and development program, you'll develop the skills, knowledge and experience to help grow our clients' businesses. And with a network that stretches across the world, you'll gain unparalleled insight and experience from different geographies and sectors. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The key objective of the Customer team is to help our clients reimagine customer experience. We put customers at the center of everything we do so we propose realistic strategies and work with our clients on execution. If you want to drive a positive and tangible change to customer experience and have what it takes to work in a demanding consulting environment, we want to hear from you.
- Design, manage and implement strategies for enhancing or re-designing customer sales, servicing and marketing journeys for Financial Services (FS) industries (banking, insurance, wealth management)
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels (e.g. mobile apps, websites, tablets) and other non-digital customer touch points (e.g. branches, agency, relationship managers); propose tangible improvements to that experience across channel
- Manage delivery of specific deliverables within a project or program (the exact scope will depend on individual's experience and level of seniority); more experienced candidates may have team management responsibility
- Develop project plan and drive activities to meet project objectives and client expectations
- Support business development activities (e.g. attend client meetings to understand business needs, help to prepare client proposals)
- Support “Though Leadership” activities (e.g. development of white papers, research, attendance at industry events)
- Support a Customer specific solution or campaign (e.g. Pay as You Live insurance) and support the campaign or solution owner in driving related go-to-market activities, including the development of client presentations or internal training materials
Qualifications, Education and Certification
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor Degree or MBA
- Four to six years of relevant experience within the FS or non-FS industry, digital agencies or other consulting firms; Candidates with non-FS background are not expected to have in-depth FS knowledge but should be able to explain how their experience can benefit banks or insurer clients
- Solid functional experience of project management, from user requirements gathering to stakeholder management and communication
- Experience with Agile project methodologies or Scrum Master certification would be highly preferred
- Experience in transformation of sales, service and marketing processes/operations
- Basic knowledge of technical terminology or experience in FinTech would be a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English and preferably in Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Ability to work independently with strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure