Associate, Financial Institutions Group (FIG) M&A - Hong Kong
The role will be responsible for providing support in the origination of capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring and advisory transactions. They will assist in the structure and lead execution of live transactions, including managing the transaction process, liaising with clients, counterparties, advisors, etc.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 4 to 6 years relevant North Asia experience within an investment bank or corporate finance arm of Big 4 accounting firms, with focus on M&A transactions, preferably covering the Financial Institutions Group (FIG) sectors
- Generalists with good track record of transactions in M&A and want to specialize in FIG sector are strongly encouraged to apply
- Strong financial modelling skills (including DCF/DDM modeling, analysis of public trading comparables and precedent transactions, merger modelling, etc.)
- Excellence in marketing and valuation techniques
- Pro-active and flexible attitude, with the ability to demonstrate initiative and reliability
- Prioritises work effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- First class organisation and client management skills, excellent attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Ability to work independently and to develop relationships with clients at a number of different levels
- Proficiency in Mandarin highly preferred as the role requires English-Mandarin translation for Greater China transactions
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.