Senior Manager, Manager_AML, Japanese Bank
A well-established Japanese Bank which keep expanding their footprints to Hong Kong and is seeking an experienced AML Compliance caliber to join their bank with excellent interpersonal skills for their commercial and corporate banking side. They are offering attractive remuneration packages and fringe benefits to the right candidates
This post is responsible for supporting local legal and compliance team in AML functions and report to the head of legal and Compliance who based in Hong Kong.
- Guide the business in handling all transaction monitoring and investigation issues.
- Review the checking result of suspicious money laundering/ counter terrorist financing (CFT) investigation;
- Develop and monitor Anti Money Laundering (AML) programs to ensure that the Bank's operation are in compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal requirements
- Review, revise and implement compliance policies and procedures based on latest regulatory requirements
- Handle AML related projects and ad hoc assignments
This is a position which requires Strong knowledge in AML Compliance, coupled with good interpersonal and presentational skills. You will also be a good team player who innovates and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting/ Business/ Law or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4-6 years of solid experience in AML in banks, with exposure to corporate banking business an advantage
- Good understanding of Banking Products/ Operations especially Bills, remittance and cash/deposit transactions
- Familiar with HKMA AML Guidelines and have knowledge of Sanctions Regime
Skills & Abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Humble and respectful to the team and passionate in AML Compliance
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Hardworking, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Strong problem solving skills
- Promising career development in a bank with strong compliance culture
- Competitive package and performance bonus
- Work life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cherry Chan on +852 2848 9514.