Assistant Manager, HNW Sales Support
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam, offering life insurance across its markets. In Hong Kong, FWD also provides general insurance, employee benefits, pension and financial planning services. FWD's strategic focus is to leverage technology to create fresh customer experience, deliver easy-to-understand products, and achieve its vision to become the leading pan-Asian life insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business arm of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities of FWD Hong Kong have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed ‘A3' by Moody's and ‘A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received ‘A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 487,000 customers with over 600+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
• Assist to formulate, execute and monitor new agency initiatives & strategies in order to achieve business objective
• Monitor and analyze the KPI and effectiveness of various on-going and new initiatives and programs
• Work and coordinate closely with different stakeholders to implement and execute various sales programs and campaigns
• Provide sales & marketing support to the Advanced Marketing function for HNW segment
• Degree holder with at least 5 years' relevant experience in insurance industry
• Good understanding of market landscape of insurance industry, esp. Agency channel
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with strong analytical ability
• Good command of English and Chinese, both spoken & written
• Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Senior Officer
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.