Asset Manager, Portfolio Guideline Monitoring
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Establish, maintain and carry out monitoring on investment guidelines through the investment monitoring system.
- Keep up to date and advise on investment guidelines developments/coding.
- Carry out pre and post trade monitoring according to investment guideline and report to the Head of Compliance on breaches.
- Provide investment compliance training to various departments including front office (e.g. fund managers).
- Portfolio guideline monitoring/Investment compliance experience from the asset management or buy side industry.
- Familiar with investment monitoring systems such as Charles River, Bloomberg Aim or Aladdin.
- Good at building relationships; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more detail and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6678 6859.
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number - 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.